Wendy has prodded me to come out of my cave (more on the cave later). She's one of the coolest, smartest women I know, so I had better listen to her.
Five Little-Known Facts about Me:
1. I used to model in fashion shows at the mall when I was in high school.
2. I've never read most of the classic literature that college graduates are assumed to have read. It's not for lack of trying, really; I just find a lot of it exceedingly dull.
3. My inborn sense of inertia and bird-in-hand syndrome tend to keep me stalled in bad situations much longer than normal people would put up with.
4. Several years ago, I seriously considered going to Japan to teach English for a year. I was too chicken to do it.
5. I lived 18 months in my early 30s without a car of my own. It was a pain sometimes, but mostly I didn't miss it.