virtuallori

12/8/05
 
Still Shopping?

This Sunday from noon until 5 I will be hosting an open house in Avon Lake for anyone who wants to take a look at the jewelry I make while they're out doing last-minute shopping. In addition to the necklaces shown here, I have about two hundred pairs of earrings in all kinds of colors, some fun kids' memory wire bracelets, some adult bracelets, and some surprises, too. And it's all very reasonably priced.

If you're in the Cleveland area and are interested in coming by, e-mail me at lori@virtuallori.com to RSVP and get directions. (If you simply leave a comment here, there's a chance I won't see it until it's too late.)

For each item sold, I will donate $1 to the Cleveland Foodbank. Cash and checks are cheerfully accepted.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger